Sunday service 13 February 2022: third Sunday before Lent (Racial Justice Sunday)
Join us in worship at our Sunday morning service on 13 February, the third Sunday before Lent.
This Sunday is Racial Justice Sunday, and we will be marking it in our worship. Rev April will be preaching on the theme of racial justice.
We’re operating with COVID restrictions in place to protect us from transmission. If you’re intending to come in person, please:
- book your place in advance at Eventbrite to help us manage the numbers
- do a lateral flow test (LFT) if you can, before you come
- wear a mask at all times when you’re inside the church building
- sanitise your hands with the sanitiser we’ve provided at the entrance
- keep socially distanced as much as possible
- leave as soon as you can at the end of the service (you can continue conversations outside)
We won’t be checking your LFT when you come. We’re doing this on trust, but please don’t come if you test positive.
We’ll also be keeping the door open at times to allow for ventilation, so wrap up and keep your coat on!
If you’re not able to come in person, or don’t feel comfortable coming, you can watch the service live on Sunday at 10:30am on YouTube below. If you can’t watch it live, the recording will stay on our YouTube channel and you can watch it any time.
This week’s readings are:
- Jeremiah 15: verses 5 to 10
- Luke 6: verses 17 to 26