Sunday service 30 January 2022: fourth Sunday of Epiphany
Join us in worship at our Sunday morning service on 30 January, the fourth Sunday of Epiphany.
We’re operating with COVID restrictions in place to protect us from transmission and we need to be as careful as possible because infections are still a concern.
If you’re intending to come in person, please:
- book your place in advance at Eventbrite to help us manage the numbers
- do a lateral flow test (LFT) if you can, before you come
- wear a mask at all times when you’re inside the church building
- sanitise your hands with the sanitiser we’ve provided at the entrance
- keep socially distanced as much as possible
- leave as soon as you can at the end of the service (you can continue conversations outside)
We won’t be checking your LFT when you come. We’re doing this on trust, but please don’t come if you test positive.
We’ll also be keeping the door open as much as possible to allow for ventilation, so wrap up and keep your coat on!
If you’re not able to come in person, or don’t feel comfortable coming, you can watch the service live on Sunday at 10:30am on YouTube below. If you can’t watch it live, the recording will stay on our YouTube channel and you can watch it any time.
UPDATE: we are having trouble with the church wifi, so we might not be able to stream the service today.
This week’s readings are:
Ezekiel 43 verse 27 to 44 verse 4
Luke 2: verses 22 to 40