The Quails in Central America: May update
Here’s the latest update from the Quail family, our mission partners in Central America. You can watch their latest (May 2023) update video below, or read a quick update and some prayer points below the video.
It’s nearly 6 months since we had the Quails with us at St Paul’s. Since then, they’ve been back in Nicaragua carrying on their work with Engineering Ministries International, and in their local community.
Here’s a short summary of things that they would like prayer for. You can read more about these, and the rest of their May update in their newsletter.
Give thanks for:
- The EMI projects in progress – Ileana School and Instituto Bíblico Centro Ebenezer
- leadership training and Rob’s new role
- health improvements
- birthday celebrations
- God’s incredible ongoing provision and newly received donations
Please pray for:
- the recruitment process for the upcoming project with Teach Beyond in the Dominican Republic
- the Nicaragua office as we welcome 4 new staff members over the next couple of months, for good relationships and healthy team dynamics
- our health – especially for further reduction in symptoms for Helen and for ongoing treatment options
- our ongoing fundraising efforts
- as always, protection on the roads
If you want to donate to the Quails to help with their funding, you can do that at the support raising page on their website.
We have a prayer support group for the Quails at St Paul’s which meets regularly to pray for them, and sometimes speaks to them online. If you want to join this group, get in touch with Rev April or Andrew Walters.